Friday, December 16, 2005

O, the storms

Waiting for the camp to begin in Phuket, with Camila from Brazil/the United States:

  • It is raining and windy and has been for two days. It is not supposed to do this on a tropical island which rich and not-so-rich people spend very much money coming here.
  • At night its like the whole town of Patong is one big, insane go-go bar.
  • Often we are playing cards and watching HBO in our tile-floored hotel room.
  • I don't much like this island, not that I've really seen much, but I'm just spiteful (at myself) that I didn't find time to go to Krabi earlier. That said Krabi in these storms would really be no more entertaining than here. At least here we can pose for photos with topless post-op transsexuals in the middle of the street.
  • Bring on the 19th.

1 comment:

  1. i feel really sorry to the southern. but i hope the stroms will wash away those terrorist in Yala, Pattanee and where else.

    ReplyDelete