Monday, December 12, 2005

Now I’ve made my bed, I’ll lie in it

back from Cambodia.
From Kampot (Cambodia): car (2 hours), boat (4 hours), motorbike (15 minutes), [walk across border], minibus (20 minutes), another minibus (1 hour), big bus (3 1/2 hours) -> Bangkok, all lit up and steamy. Slump onto my rock hard mattress in the bright flourescent white boxroom that smells like mildew.

Now, I am just waiting here, waiting for the IPP, truely doing nothing but waiting.

I can't BELIEVE Miss Iceland won Miss World, this is truely spectacular news. I only wish I had put money down on that race. (Although I am surprised that Miss Trinidad and Tobago didn't take the crown after her heartfelt steel drum rendition of the Titanic song during the talent section. Ha!, and hee!)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:25 pm

    Did my eyes deceive me or did the title change?

    ReplyDelete